Artificial Neural Networks with NeuroLab and Python Download
A hands-on approach
What you’ll learn
You’re going to learn hands-on artificial neural networks with neurolab, a lesser-known and traditional Python library for artificial intelligence.
This is an intermediate level course. You should know Python programming, have basic math knowledge, and basic concepts of machine learning before enrolling.
You’re going to learn hands-on artificial neural networks with neurolab, a lesser-known and traditional Python library for artificial intelligence. This is a hands-on course and you will be working your way through with Python and Jupyter notebooks.
What you will learn:
- Basic concepts of neural networks (refresher)
- The perceptron
- Single-layer neural network
- Multi-layer neural network
- Recurrent neural networks (RNN)
- Optical character recognition (OCR)
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if want to learn practical machine learning
- This course is also for you if you’re a machine learning professional or work in a management position and want to expand your technical knowledge in the field
- If you’re a student, know some programming and want to learn about artificial neural networks with lesser know libraries, this course is also for you