CCNA v3 exam is hard, Are you ready for it ? on this course we cover all the Routing labs required for the exam.
What You’ll Learn
- Cisco Router Initial Configuration
- Configure IPv4 & IPv6 Addresses
- Router on a Stick Configuration and Verification
- Inter-VLAN Routing Configuration and Verification
- Configuring Static Routing & Default Routes
- RIPv2 Basic Configuration
- EIGRP Basic Configuration
- RIPng Basic Configuration
- EIGRP IPv6 Configuration
- OSPF Single-Area Configuration
- OSPF Multiarea Configuration
- OSPFv3 IPv6 Configuration
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Good understanding of network fundamentals
The CCNA certification proves an individual’s capabilities to configure, operate, and troubleshoot switched and routed networks. This course is designed to help students preparing for their CCNA certification; we’ve provided some labs and we explain the labs while we are configuring it and in the process, we troubleshoot if anything goes wrong. by the time you finish the course you will gain a lot of hands-on configuration and troubleshooting experience through practice labs.
This site complies with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement. If You feel that this Course belongs to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us.