CDH5 – Setup Hadoop Core Components on GCP
Provision Servers from GCP and Setup Hadoop Core Components using Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop
What you’ll learn
- Sign up for GCP and get $300 credit for practicing the course
- Use GCP or AWS or even bare metal servers to setup multi node cluster
- Provision Servers and setup Ansible to automate some of the mundane tasks
- Setup Big Data cluster using Cloudera Distribution
- Troubleshooting and debugging tips and techniques
- Day to Day Operations of the cluster
- Should be comfortable with Linux
- Prior System Administration or Operations Experience is Highly Desired
- Ability to troubleshoot the issues in Linux based environment
- Computer with 64 bit Processor and 64 bit Operating System
- At least 4 GB RAM and Dual Core Laptop
Cloudera Distribution is the most popular Big Data distribution in the market. As part of this course you will learn how to set up Multinode Big Data cluster using Cloudera Distribution on GCP.
Here is the agenda for the course.
- Provision servers from GCP
- Setup Ansible and use it to simplify mundane and repetitive tasks.
- Install Cloudera Manager on the designated server
- Setup Cloudera Manager and Cloudera Distribution of Hadoop on all nodes in the cluster
- Capacity Planning to determine the mapping between Services and Hosts
- Configure HDFS, YARN+MR2, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Oozie and Hue
- Validate each of the services that are setup on the cluster
- Troubleshooting Tips and Techniques
- Day to Day Operations on the cluster.
As part of this course we will primarily focus on core services that comes as part of Cloudera Distribution. We will have courses created very soon on topics such as adding additional tools such as Kafka, Spark etc, Securitizing the Cluster in near future.
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators who want to quickly learn setting up Big Data Clusters
- Level 1/2 support operations team members who want to learn setting up Big Data Clusters
- Data Engineers who want to understand how clusters are typically setup
- Architects to understand how to setup Big Data clusters for Proof of Concepts
- React Redux Firebase CRUD App With Authentication – Udemy
- Learn PHP Symfony 4 Hands-On Creating Real World Application – Udemy
- LEARN SOCIAL ENGINEERING FROM SCRATCH – Udemy
- WordPress For Beginners – Master WordPress Quickly – Udemy
- Angular Progressive Web Apps (PWA) MasterClass & FREE E-Book – Udemy
- Amazon EC2 Bootcamp (with elastic load balancers included) – Udemy