- How to use Chrome browser
- How to use a text editor such as Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text or Notepad++
Learn from scratch, the basic concepts that you will need to build fully functional chrome extensions.
- Option Pages
- Event Pages
- Text to Speech
- Chrome Dev Tool Debugging
- Deploying in Chrome Web Store
Content and Overview
Specifically for beginners, this course contains all the fundamentals you need to know, in one place, simplified and straight forward!
Starting from a simple hello world extension to get a basic overview of how to create chrome extensions, the course will take you through developing more complex extensions like a budget manager and even extensions that modify the web page.
Once the basics are mastered, the course teaches you how to use the text to speech engine and create simple extension that reads aloud the selected text.
Finally, the course will take you through debugging and deploying chrome extensions to the web store.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create functional and useful Chrome Extenions.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to learn how to create a Chrome Extension