Circuit Design, Simulation and PCB Fabrication Bundle Download
Everything there is to know about how to Design, Simulate Electronic Circuits, Microcontrollers, Arduino and Make a PCB
What you’ll learn
Make PCB with Zero Experience in Electronics
Learn basic to advance PCB design
Draw a schematic of your circuit in few simple steps
Create your own custom Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
Connect a Breadboard of your circuit in few simple steps
Auto Route to speed up the routing process
3D Simulation: Microcontrollers, Electronics, Mechanism, PCB
Enter the world of 3D simulation and have fun learning and teaching Microcontroller Electronics, Mechanical and PCB
>>> 3D simulators nowadays are covering all aspects of the electronic design process, in 3D. In this course you will get the chance to explore the wonders of 3D simulation of a limitless range of circuit boards, a 2D circuit design tools, and also PIC microcontroller simulation, testing and programming. <<<
Welcome to this course.
You will get the chance to learn:
- 3D Electronic simulation and design
- PIC microcontroller programming
- 3D PCB simulation
- 3D mechanisms
What You Will learn in This Course
- What is Crocodile Technology
- Why it is helpful to simulate and design in 3D
- Download and Install the Software
- User Interface Introduction
- Design and Simulate ON/OFF Switches Circuits
- Design and Simulate Microcontroller Systems
- Design and Simulate Simple Led On/Off Circuits
- Design and Simulate Simple Led Flasher Circuits
- Design and Simulate Simple 7 Segment Circuits
- Design and Simulate Counter using 7 Segment Circuits
- Design and Simulate Motors
This will be a journey of a life time for everyone looking for a new vision in Engineering Simulation, easy to use and really helpful software will be introduced.
How to Solder Electronic Components Like A Professional
In this Course you will learn how to Master Soldering in no Time
>>> In this Course you will learn how to Master Soldering in no Time <<<
Welcome to this course.
1.5 Hour of HD Content | 1 Hour of Practical Videos | 1500 Students
This is available for your in this course + Bonuses and additional Material + Breadboard and PCB Design if you just want to try things out before mass production
This guild will help you know how to make PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino Like board at home Step by Step
This tutorial shows you how to build a PIC Microcontroller compatible board, it will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside the Arduino board is, and what it does and how to wire it up
You will know what is the actual brain in Pinguino board and what you can do with it and how to interface it with your own PC and send codes freely, you will no longer burn a code to a board that you know nothing about it’s hardware.
After this course you will be able to make your own board on a breadboard or PCB the choice is yours to make since all connections are explained in details.
Who this course is for:
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone looking to learn Arduino but don’t want to buy the boards
- Anyone looking to learn Arduino without spending any money buying different boards
- Anyone starting their journey in Microcontrollers
- Anyone who Want to get a job in PCB design
- Anyone who Want to learn Altium Designer in the shortest possible time.
- Anyone who Want to get started creating cool gadgets
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino)
- Anyone Interested in Knowing how Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino) board actually works
- Anyone Interested in Knowing what each component inside Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino) does