Complete SciPy Masterclass: Go from Zero to Hero in SciPy Download
Learn SciPy Library in detail with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, and Matplotlib
What you’ll learn
- Understand and explain the Scientific Ecosystem
- Work with Ndarrays in NumPy
- Work with Matrices
- Mathematical and Statistical Functions
- SciPy for Image Processing
- Signal Processing
- Basic Visualizations using Matplotlib
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
Become a Master in SciPy and acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! A great Scientific Python programmer earns more than $120000 per year.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the SciPy Library on Udemy! Whether you have never used SciPy before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of SciPy with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you SciPy with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, and Matplotlib.
With over 75 lectures and more than 10 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you SciPy with Python 3!
This course will teach you SciPy in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a full SciPy programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, and SciPy installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of SciPy, NumPy, and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- Array Creation Routines
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Installation of SciPy
- Constants and Linear Algebra
- Signal Processing
- Image Processing
You will get lifetime access to over 70 lectures plus corresponding PDFs and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn SciPy in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Data Science Professionals
- Machine Learning Professionals
- AI Professionals
- Computer Vision Professionals
- Raspberry Pi Enthusiasts
- Anyone with zeal and enthusiasm to learn
Complete SciPy Masterclass Go from Zero to Hero in SciPy Download