Deep Learning Foundation : Linear Regression and Statistics Download
Learn linear regression from scratch, Statistics, R-Squared, VIF, Gradient descent, Data Science Deep Learning in Python
What you’ll learn
- Mathematics behind R-Squared, Linear Regression,VIF and more!
- Deep understating of Gradient descent and Optimization
- Program your own version of a linear regression model in Python
- Derive and solve a linear regression model, and implement it appropriately to data science problems
- Statistical background of Linear regression and Assumptions
- Assumptions of linear regression hypothesis testing
- Writing codes for T-Test, Z-Test and Chi-Squared Test in python
- Jupyter notebook and simple python programming
Hi Everyone welcome to new course which is created to sharpen your linear regression and statistical basics. linear regression is starting point for a data science this course focus is on making your foundation strong for deep learning and machine learning algorithms. In this course I have explained hypothesis testing, Unbiased estimators, Statistical test , Gradient descent. End of the course you will be able to code your own regression algorithm from scratch.
Who this course is for:
- Python developers curious about data science
- data science and machine leaning engineers