Learn email marketing as it is one of the .
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to plan, design and send a successful email campaign
- Learn to set up a system that actually works for your business
- Rethink and improve your existing approach
- Structure an Effective Email Sequences
- Plan and Create Your first email marketing campaign
- Check out Your Email Deliverability
- No Experience Required as The Course is Designed for Beginner Level
- Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop, PC
- And… Hunger to Learn Email Marketing
Did you know there are more than 3.2 billion email accounts today? 95 percent of online consumers use email and, 91percent check their email at least once a day.
There is simply no competition. More importantly, it is such an integral part in our lives, no human being walks around saying he will quit email.
Yes, that’s right, once set up their email accounts, they won’t quit email.
Email has the power to send one piece of content to thousands of people and still have some level of personalization.
In fact, email is the only channel of communication that remains private, that is a direct connection between you and your prospect, and most importantly, it has an opt-in process that turns it into the purest form of Permission Marketing.
Email marketing can accomplish a broad spectrum of marketing objectives from branding to lead generation. In this course we will cover the basics as well as functional components of email messages.
- Email Marketing Pros & Cons
- Defining goals & objectives
- Structuring effective email
- Planning and creating a campaign
- Trigger messages and types of emails
The course is easy to chew, as its structured in 8 video lessons. Each will take around 5-10 minutes. The entire course clocks in around 1 hour. So, why not to learn new skills in a lunch hour?
Join us today at the Email Marketing crash course, and take your business to the next level!
Who this course is for:
- Start Ups, Students, Marketers, Web designers, Entrepreneurs, Executives in the world of online marketing.
- This course is relevant to anybody who is responsible for developing and implementing online marketing projects.
- Desktop apps with Angular, Firestore and Electron – Udemy
- WooCommerce Essential Training – Udemy
- EE1C01 – Electronics Engineering Bootcamp – Udemy
- Learn SEO, SMO, SEM and Web Analytics For Online Businesses – Udemy
- Offline-First Progressive Web Apps (PWA) in Vue.js – Udemy
- Master CPA Marketing in 1Hour: Step-By-Step Real Case – Udemy