Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Fundamentals: Core Architecture Download
Start your journey with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
What you’ll learn
- Important Concepts and Terminologies for working with Google Cloud Platform(GCP).
- Comparison of many of the computing and storage services available in GCP.
- Use of Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL and BigQuery.
- Practical Demonstrations of Various Features which enhances your foundational skills for working with GCP.
- Utilization of the GCP through both the console and the command-line.
- Google App Engine (GAE)
- GCP IAM and Security : Cloud IAM, Resource Management.
- You must understand the basic concepts of Networking.
- No coding experience is required and code is provided for use in labs where necessary.
- You’ll require some form of computer—Desktop/Laptop/Chromebook computer.
- Please note that a mobile phone screen may be fine for viewing this course, but you’ll want something larger while getting your hands on the Platform.
- This course is hands-on and interactive. Active, motivated students will get a lot out of this course.
Welcome to the Fundamental Course on Core Architecture of Google Cloud!
Why choose this course?
This course is crafted in such a way that any learner who wishes to enter this magnificent domain and develop the foundation skills required towards the domain and the Professional Google Cloud Certification may be able to quickly adopt the most essential key concepts. Choosing this course will allow you to stay motivated throughout and it’s explanations delivered across all the lectures will satisfy your curiosity.
What will you learn in this course?
This course introduces you to big concepts and terminologies for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You study the most essential computing and storage services that are provided in the GCP, which includes Google Compute Engine, App Engine, Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL. You will adopt practical experience through lab visualizations which give you foundation skills required to work with GCP.
As you’ve shown interest to get your hands-on the Google Cloud Platform you must be aware of Google Cloud in general. If not, let me give you a quick overview.
- Google Cloud Platform – GCP is fastest growing Cloud Platform Services in the world.
- Last year they recorded 150% growth rate. Google in the past years has been investing heavily in extending GCP services across the world .
- GCP is already is prominent in Data Analytics, and Machine Learning offerings proven numerous years and has added Storage, Compute platform , Database, Security and lots of more public cloud services for enterprises around world.
- Google has innovative data centers build to scale enterprise infrastructure and platform services requirements.
Do you need to pay in order to access the GCP?
- The answer is no, you get a free $300 credit to use the Google Cloud Platform. This credit allows you to get hands-on experience even on the paid resources.
Why learn the foundation for the same certification repeatedly, why not consider an entire “Basic to Advanced Course?”
I personally believe, every trainer implements different strategy to deliver the content. However, they tend to stress more on the Advanced topics and neglect the key fundamentals. Due to which, learners are unable to understand and deploy those further problems that are required to be addressed as a Cloud Professional.
This course, emphasizes on the Core Architecture of the platform along side clearing your fundamentals and building those pillars to crack any obstacle coming your way.
That says it all. Say, ‘Victory’ dear learner. “Just say it!”
Happy Learning! 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested to adopt Cloud Computing skills.
- Individuals who want to learn how to analyse and configure systems and demonstrate those abilities through certification.
- Developers who want to leverage Google Cloud for the applications they build.