Master Organization: Your Digital & Physical Stuff Organized Download
5 Courses in 1 Bundle: Get the Complete Digital and Physical Organization System So Everything in Your Life has a Home.
What you’ll learn
- Organize all their digital files into a single inbox based system
- Set themselves up to batch process all organizational tasks instead of doing it in the middle of another project
- Keep all their physical information, like books, mail, magazines, notebooks and more properly organized
- (Optional) OneNote or Evernote for managing notes
- (Optional) Hanging folders and manila folders with tabs
- (Optional) A 4 drawer file cabinet or bookshelf with 3 ring binders
The Most Successful Personal Organization Course Series of All Time — Now All in One Course
5 Courses, covering every stage of the digital and physical organization workflow, now combined into one Massive Course.
12+ Hours of high quality, 1080p video.
The #1 organization system in the world.
The idea behind this course is simple.
When organizing your stuff, whether that’s digital files, paper files or all the physical objects in your home and or office, there are two questions:
1. Where does this go?
2. Where did I put that?
This course solves this problem with a system that has been perfected to be able to handle anything you throw at it.
And it’s a system that works using the exact same framework whether the “stuff” you are organizing is digital or physical, so that you don’t have to learn multiple systems.
Another key innovation of this system is that it uses inboxes.
What this allows you to do is separate the organization process into 2 steps.
The first step is getting anything that is not currently organized into an inbox. It then lives there until you feel like organizing.
The second step is going and organizing each inbox, usually at regular intervals like weekly or monthly.
What this does is it allows you to take advantage of the extra efficiency of doing things in batch mode, while also allowing you to avoid clutter in the mean time by having all your non-organized-stuff in on place and hidden from view.
You get the benefit of zero clutter, while at the same time getting the efficiency of batch processing.
Being unorganized is a silent killer. Just when you are ready to start a new project or implement a new habit, you get stuck because you can’t find something and have to spend an hour looking for some essential thing…a piece of paper, a document, a tool, a folder, a gadget, etc.
This system, once operational, keeps you in the flow because these “hiccups” just don’t happen anymore. You always know where something is going to be and it’s painless to go find it.
It’s no exaggeration to say this system will change your life once implemented.
See you inside,
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who want a complete system for organizing their personal and professional files, both digital and physical
- Entrepreneurs who want to enjoy the speed and efficiency that comes with using a high quality organization system
- Students who want to better manage the constant barrage of new paper and files they get on a daily basis