Producing & Mixing Urban music in Logic pro X – Udemy
From production to mixing in logic pro X
What you’ll learn
- Students will achieve better mixes.
- More a knowledge about how logic pro X works
- Be able to do at least a good rough mix of their music or someone elses.
- Logic pro X
- A basic knowledge of drum programming.
- Ability to create keyboard lines in Logic pro X.
- Be able to create basslines that groove with the drums.
- knowledge of how backing vocals should sound
In this course you will create a beat using logic pro x and only it’s provided synths and Drums. You will then add synth lines, and other decorations to your track. Then we will do a rough mix & get it ready to really be mixed with logic plug-ins. After our mix is done we will get the track ready for mastering.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone learning logic pro
- All producers who don’t have the money to have a mixer work on their music.
- Aspiring engineers who want to become more familiar with Logic pro X
- ITIL Service Transition Course (Intermediate Lifecycle) – Udemy
- Mobile App Design: From Sketches to Interactive Prototypes – Udemy
- Microsoft 70-410 Installing & Configuring Windows Server2012 – Udemy
- Pegasystems Certified Business Architect (CBA) v6.1 Exam – Udemy
- 1Z0-100 Oracle Linux 5 and 6 System Administration Exam – Udemy
- 1Z0-330 Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service – Udemy