- Format: epub
- File Size: 10 MB
- Print Length: 177 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0762495073
- Publisher: Running Press Adult (25 Jun. 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07J5X3CRP
Laugh as you learn about America’s friendly northern neighbor with this step-by-step guide to Canadian customs, pop culture, and slang — perfect for anyone who’s considered moving to (or just visiting) maple leaf country.
Written by New York Times bestselling author (and born-and-bred Canuck) Jenn McCartney, this comprehensive guide will teach you everything you need to know about Canada, including:
- Bewildering residency rules, demystified
- Unique laws and customs
- Contributions to the arts and pop culture (Celine Dion, Margaret Atwood, Justin Bieber)
- Colorful slang, explained
- Creative doodles, helpful charts, and fun graphs
Hilarious and honest, this guide will delight your politically disgruntled father, nudge your bleeding-heart neighbor to hit the road, and inspire you to plan for (or daydream about) your own Canadian getaway.