The Complete Android Oreo (8.1) , N ,M and Java Development
ABOUT THE COURSE
Learn Android App Development with Android 8 Oreo by building real apps . Migrating existing app to Android Oreo ,Nougat
What Will I Learn?
- Develop apps for the very latest version of Android 8 Oreo.
- Develop apps for Android 7 Nougat.
- Develop apps for Android 6 Marshmallow.
- Migrate existing apps to latest Android 8.0 Oreo verison.
- Learn Java Programming from Android development prespective
- Use Android studio 2.3.3, the newest version of Google’s premier Android tool.
- Learn to use access Views and Auto Import implementation, Methods, Layouts with app development
- Adding OnClicklistener to a Button for populating answers
- What’s new in Android O -August 2017 release
- Implement NotificationsChannel and DownloadableFonts for Android O
- Implement Permissions for Android O
- What is Android Go
- Implement New professional Emojis,Storage Manager Intent for Nougat phones
- Background Optimization and Screen Zoom
- No previous programming experience,only your ENTHUSIASM to learn
- A Windows or Mac with at least 10 GB of free space
- OS version – Windows 10/8/7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Minimum 3GB RAM, 8 GB RAM recommended
- Free Disk space 500 MB for Android Studio installation
- At least 1.5 GB for Android SDK, emulator system images, and caches
Do you want to be Android 8 Oreo , Android 7 Nougat ,Android 6 Marshmallow App developer. You don’t need to worry at all , the apps I will build will be for all Android’s latest versions i.e. Android O, N and M.I am going to cover everything from scratch from very basic Android app development and then move to building advanced app .I will also be telling you Java from Android development perspective and how you can do app development. So for my course you don’t need any prior coding experience as I am going to cover everything in my course which is required to become an advanced Android App developer. I already have build many android apps which are live on on Google playstore and earning very good revenue about which I will be discussing in my tutorials.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be an Android Oreo , Nougat , Marshmallow app developer
- Anyone who wants to learn Java from Android development prespective
- Anyone who is a beginner and had no coding experience
- Anyone who is a advanced developer and has good coding experience
Download Now in Parts
This site complies with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this Course belongs to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us.