All you need to get into web development with Angular by creating a Role Playing Game in this comprehensive course!
What you’ll learn
- Have a working knowledge of the frontend technologies taught in this course.
Build their own websites or projects using Angular.
- A computer with internet access.
- Basic math.
Learning is boosted greatly by doing. And doing something is always easier when it is fun. This course takes those ideas and runs with it. Here, we will be building our very own Role Playing Game. Everything from creating a character to creating a fully interactive story to thrill your users and friends.
Are Role Playing Games not your thing? That’s totally fine! This course focuses so much more on the concepts of how the code works and how to use it and reason about it. The game is merely a vessel to make the concepts easier to understand and to have a product we can be proud of and have fun with at the end.
With the skills learned in this course, you will be able to create anything you want! This may even be a great head start into a major career change as everything we will learn is applicable in the working world of web development.
This course will focus on the following technologies:
HTML5 is the latest and greatest version of HTML, which is a language that provides the structure for most websites your have ever visited.
CSS3 is the latest and greatest version of CSS, which provides the styling (colors, shapes, sizes) of everything on the internet.
Want to learn more? Enroll now and get ready to learn and have fun!
Learn how to use the most popular technologies for web development in a fun and rewarding way!
- Anyone and everyone interested in getting into web development for the first time.
- Anyone who has programming knowledge but would like to branch out.
- Anyone who likes to learn by doing, and who wants to walk away with an awesome product they made themselves.
- Anyone who loves Role Playing Games.
Created by Caleb Aston
Last updated 2/2018
Size: 1.11 GB