User Interface Animation
What you’ll learn
- Ps file. Organize layers for animation
- Import in After Effects. How to correctly import a Ps file for further animation
- Animation in After Effects. I’ll walk you through the process of animation of Sign in. Add a background to the scene and prepare the animation for export to the GIF
- Export your animated GIF. I’ll show you two ways to export for getting your animation shareable and out there!
- Adobe After Effects CS6 or older versions instaled. You can use a 30-day free trial
- A basic understanding of After Effects is recommended but not required. I walk through each step of the process you can follow along even if you new to the software
You are a web designer, a designer of mobile solutions and want to improve your skills or you are the one who is interested in the motion design welcome! We will create many cool cases.
In this class, we will make the messenger animation. You will learn about shape layers, paths, masks, key framing, null object and key frame velocity.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to use After Effects
- Motion graphics artists and UI/UX designers